I have lost my Bitebird password (to enter the backend website of the device)
In case you have lost Bitebird password to enter to the backend of your device, you can reset your Bitebird, this will reset the original settings of your device, your Bitebird password, but also your Wi-Fi password!
- Turn on your Bitebird
- Open your Bitebird lid and with a pen, press the reset button during a few seconds (until the lights have finished blinking).
You need to modify two parameters on your bitebird settings in order to make it work:
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?