What is data roaming?
If you use the internet when abroad, it goes through the network of the telecom providers in the corresponding country. Your own telecom provider charges extremely high costs for this international internet use, so many people turn off data roaming when abroad. They stop using the internet to avoid paying the high charges. Thanks to Bitebird, you can use the internet abroad knowing that you will be paying the same rates for internet as the locals. So, normal, low rates!
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?