Troubleshooting – Cannot Get Online
1. Please check the settings of your Bitebird and make sure you have not turned off Internet access.
2. Please check the signal strength and make sure you are within an area where your Bitebird has network coverage (eligible country, and good signal).
3. Be sure you have sufficient data credit on your account (you can look up on your Bitebird Selfcare account: https://bitebird.mobi)
4. Please use a USB cable to connect your Bitebird to your laptop and see if it works, if so, the problem comes from your phone settings.
5. If it is still not working, please contact our call center: email@example.com or +33 1 74 95 95 12)
What is Bitebird and how does it work?
What is data roaming?
What are the benefits of using Bitebird?
Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
What can I do if, when I open a web page, it jumps directly to the management page (I can't use the Internet)?
Can I connect to a computer through a USB cable?
Can I use Wi-Fi and have the Bitebird connected to a computer at the same time?
What are the terms of guarantee?
Other questions about:
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM