What can I do if I can connect to the device (over Wi-Fi or using a USB cable) but I can’t get online?
- Please check the settings of your Bitebird and make sure you have not turned off Internet access.
- Please check the signal strength and make sure you are within an area where your Bitebird has network coverage (eligible country, and sufficient signal).
- Be sure you have sufficient data credit on your account (you can look up on your Mybitebird account: https://bitebird.mobi)
- Please use a USB cable to connect your Bitebird to your laptop and see if it works, if so, the problem comes from your phone settings.
- If it is still not working, please contact our call center: email@example.com or +33 1 74 95 95 12)
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 1:00PM and 2:00PM – 6:00PM
2:00PM – 6:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?