What causes unintentional data use and how do I prevent it?
Sometimes, you have the feeling your data goes away too fast, without know why. Here are 3 smart tips to prevent unintentional data use.
Tip 1 – So-called ‘streaming’ services such as Netflix, Spotify and YouTube use large amounts of data. This also applies to video and audio files on Facebook and other social media.
Tip 2 – Downloading or updating apps and software uses large amounts of data. Make sure the software on your devices is up to date before your departure.
Tip 3 – Make sure your apps don’t update automatically via Wi-Fi.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?