Where can I use Bitebird?
Currently, in 163 destinations. We are entering into direct agreements with local telecom providers in a growing number of countries and thus avoid costly roaming.
However, it happen that some location still have poor network access. In that case, you will see the network button of your Bitebird turning orange or red.
For updated information, please visit our country page!
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?