What is Bitebird and how does it work?
Bitebird is a small, handy device that fits in your inside pocket. This means you always have an internet connection at hand. With Bitebird, you can use the internet securely and at local rates in a growing number of countries across the globe. You avoid roaming charges and pay the same price for data as the locals do – wherever you are (in the eligible countries)!
Bitebird connects to a global GSM network via a smart, integrated SIM card. In the countries in which we operate, your Bitebird is recognized automatically and you have internet access. Bitebird converts the GSM signal into a Wi-Fi signal so you can connect multiple devices to the internet.
The Bitebird device is 4G, but depending on the country where you use Bitebird, the GSM signal can vary, and it happens that in some places you have only 3G signal, like on your phone!
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?