Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
Using the internet via your own Bitebird is more secure than using public Wi-Fi. With a Bitebird, you have a personal and secure internet connection at your disposal, like the connection you have at home with your personal internet box. No one can use your Wi-Fi signal unless you give them permission to do so.
Secure corporate internet with Bitebird
Corporate use of internet is also excellently arranged via Bitebird. VPN – the secure internet connection for businesses – is transmitted perfectly via your secure Bitebird signal.
Your Bitebird is secured through 3 ways:
You have a personal Wi-Fi password that you can personalize upon your wish
To change your Wi-Fi password, you need to go to the backend of your Bitebird (website https://192.168.8.1.) To access there, you also need a login and password (standard are: admin & admin), but you can secure the access by changing them.
Your Mybitebird account (to check and recharge your credit) is private, and also secured by a personal login & password.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?