What are the steps to reset my Bitebird?
In case you have lost your Wi-Fi password or backend password/username, you can reset your Bitebird, this will reset the original settings of your device.
- Turn on your Bitebird
- Open your Bitebird lid and with a pen, press the reset button during a few seconds (until the lights have finished blinking).
You need to modify two parameters on your bitebird settings in order to make it work:
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?