I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
If you travel for work, you often have particular requirements regarding the internet en route. Due to security risks, for instance, many companies prohibit their staff from using public Wi-Fi when travelling.
Bitebird works well with corporate VPN connections. Better still, Bitebird works with a personal Wi-Fi password.
Businesses sometimes have additional wishes, for instance, regarding invoicing or the issuing of mobile Wi-Fi devices. Should you have any questions or additional wishes, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 1:00PM and 2:00PM – 6:00PM
2:00PM – 6:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?