What can I do if the signal is weak?
If the Bitebird shows a weak signal, you can do the following:
- Check the network status of your current location and be sure you are in an eligible country.
- Move your Bitebird beside a window or an open area in order to receive a better signal. Make sure you are not in an enclosed area.
- Compare with the strength of your mobile phone’s signal. If your mobile phone’s signal is good, please reset your Bitebird (see how to reset your Bitebird) and try again.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?