What can I do if, when I open a web page, it jumps directly to the management page (I can’t use the Internet)?
When the Internet isn’t accessible, your browser web pages will jump to the management page (backend of your device). This may happen in the following scenarios:
- No SIM card is installed.
- Network coverage is poor. The device is unable to find the mobile data network.
- The device is unable to connect to the mobile data network or the connection failed.
- You moved to an area with no network coverage (entered an area with no service).
- You don’t have any data anymore (you can recredit data on your Mybitebird account: https://bitebird.mobi
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?