What can I do if my internet speed is slow?
If the Bitebird Internet speed is slow, you can do the following:
- Check whether a large number of devices are connected to and using your Bitebird. Or, the problem may depend on whether you are using the device during peak traffic times (evenings from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am).
- Check whether you are using the device when moving quickly.
- The Bitebird device has a built-in overheating protection mechanism. If the temperature is too high, Internet speeds will be automatically limited to stop Bitebird from overheating.
- Please turn off/move away from other 2.4 GHz wireless network devices and other home electronics (like: microwaves and TVs) that may produce interference affecting the Bitebird signal, and then try again.
- Please confirm that there are no physical obstructions that may weaken the signal between the Wi-Fi device and the Mobile Wi-Fi Pro2 (like: cement walls).
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 1:00PM and 2:00PM – 6:00PM
2:00PM – 6:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?