What can I do if the Bitebird suddenly powers off?

There are two reasons why your Bitebird can suddenly power off:

  • Power-off due to overheating: Your Bitebird has safety features which will trigger a power-off if it overheats or if the area is too hot. Please move the Bitebird to an open area and keep from using it in high temperature environments or direct sunlight. This will prevent the Bitebird from overheating and powering off.
  • Low power power-off: Power it on again and check whether there is a low power notification. Low power may trigger a power-off. Please charge your Bitebird. 10 minutes after plugging it into the charger, check again if the Bitebird powers on like normal.