What can I do if the Bitebird suddenly powers off?
There are two reasons why your Bitebird can suddenly power off:
- Power-off due to overheating: Your Bitebird has safety features which will trigger a power-off if it overheats or if the area is too hot. Please move the Bitebird to an open area and keep from using it in high temperature environments or direct sunlight. This will prevent the Bitebird from overheating and powering off.
- Low power power-off: Power it on again and check whether there is a low power notification. Low power may trigger a power-off. Please charge your Bitebird. 10 minutes after plugging it into the charger, check again if the Bitebird powers on like normal.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?