What can I do if Bitebird will not charge?
If you are not able to charge your Bitebird with your charger, please do the following:
- Check whether the charger is connected properly. If it is, please make sure the charger is in good condition.
- Please check whether the charger is a standard charger. Using non-standard chargers can result in being unable to charge the device.
- When your Bitebird temperature is too high, charging will automatically be turned off to ensure that the device is protected. Wait for charging to automatically resume after the device cools down.
- If the Bitebird has not been used for a long time, there may be very little power in the battery. Please charge it until a charging state.
Contact the Bitebird team
Call: +33 1 74 95 95 12
Please note that our Customer Service is open at the following times (all quoted times are Central European Time)
Monday to Friday:
9:00AM – 5:00PM
11:00AM – 3:00PM
10 most asked questions
- What is Bitebird and how does it work?
- With which devices can I access the internet via Bitebird?
- I am interested in Bitebird for my company, who do I have to contact?
- How long does it take for me to receive my Bitebird?
- How much does the data cost
- Will I be able to make calls using Bitebird?
- Is using the internet with Bitebird secure?
- Do I need to buy several bundles if I travel to several countries?
- Where can I use Bitebird?
- How do I top up my credit?